top of page

Terms of Service

TOS - Terms Of ServiceBy purchasing a gecko/s from Kellens Crested Geckos, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.A gecko can be put on hold for 35% of the purchase price (unless the specific ad states otherwise), and is non-refundable or transferable. The remaining 65% must be paid in full within 30 days of when the deposit was placed. Other payment plans can be arranged on a case by case basis.Shipping is an extra cost at the buyers expense. We ship through Reptile Express. Shipping can take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The geckos will arrive next business day. e.g ship out Monday and will arrive to your door on Tuesday. Send us a message to get a shipping quote. We do not ship if weather at either end is not acceptable. We will wait until the conditions are good at both ends to ensure the health of the geckos being shipped.We are not responsible for tail loss during shipping as well as tail loss while a gecko is on hold with deposit or paid in full while waiting for shipping weather to be appropriate (waiting for the long winter to be over). Tail Loss is out of our control and happens to the best of us. Tail loss does not decrease the value of a gecko so do not ask for a refund or partial refund. However this has never happened thus far.All our geckos have a 7 day health guarantee with some exceptions if neglect seems possible. If a gecko dies within these 7 days, please provide us with picture proof. If you are having your gecko shipped, You must confirm within one hour of receiving your geckos to validate the 7 day health guarantee. If you do not contact us within that one hour all health guarantees are voided. The guarantee will credit you another gecko of same value. We haven’t had any issues in the past; and don’t expect any to arise.Geckos sold as Male or Female are guaranteed to be those sexes. Geckos sold as Probable Male or Female are not guaranteed. They are based on my best guess at pore visibility and scale shape.​

bottom of page